Melamine Block Joint Plywood
|Melamine block joint Plywood is a type of core that is made from used plywood,After join the plywood blocks, it will laminate extra layers of new veneer on both sides of the block. Hence the melamine paper on both sides.it is economic and practical for the decoration and furniture.Performance and characteristics:
1, no deformation, non-cracking, wear-resistant, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, water resistance.
2, good grip force, Can be repeatedly assembled using.
3, environmental protection E1 standard.
4, high grade, multi-color, variety.
5, paint-free, more environmentally friendly
|Product Name||melamine block joint plywood for decoration and furniture|
|Core||Poplar, Hardwood, Combi, Birch, eucalyptus, as your requirement|
|Surface material||Melamine paper/etc as request|
|Color||White,brown,black,gray or as customer requirement
Wood grain/Pure color/Special pattern/Carving/ as request
|Thickness tolerance||+/-0.4mm to 0.5mm|
|Press||two times hot press|
|Packing||Interior packing:0.2mm plastic;Outside packing:bottom is pallets,covered with plastic film,around is carton or plywood, strengthen by steel strip 3*6|
|Usage||Interior decoration/Furniture Etc.|
|Payment Term||TT or L/C at sight|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days received deposit or original L/C at sight|
Melamine Plywood is made of single board and environmental glue, with outer stickers. Strict control of the standardized processing makes the edge exquisite, less easy to fall off. It often used in furniture and cabinets.
1. The perfect rigidity, flatness and smoothness of our board ensure a strong, stable and beautiful end product.
2. Thanks to the dimensional stability of our board, products remain flat and stable in different climates.
3. The flatness of our board, combined with constant calipers and sizes, ensures excellent running on processing machinery.
4. The board surface has the right absorption capacity to allow quick and economic gluing.
5. Our board is easy to rotary cut, die cut, punch, crease, score, drill and rout.